Facilitating Awesome Meetings
Meeting facilitation is a critical leadership skill that’s often overlooked. Excellent meeting facilitation means that the attendees know why they’re there, they get equal participation time, and your meeting’s goal or deliverable is achieved in a timely and productive way.
Read the companion blog post.
- Facilitating Working Group Meetings
- Running Working Groups
- Have Better Meetings
- No, That Meeting Could Not Have Been an Email (HBR)
- Ground Rules 101 (Paloma Medina)
- Red/Yellow/Green Temperature Checks (Bart Lorang, who learned it from the folks at Reboot)
- Holding Balanced 1:1s Worksheet
- Revamp a Meeting Worksheet